Monitoring by Five Hot Redundant and Load Sharing Central Station
Our monitoring station is UL Listed, FM Approved, IQ Certified and CSAA Five Star Diamond Certified. We have five hot redundant and load sharing central stations in New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, Tennessee, and Texas. These centers are strategically located to five the unparalleled ability to provide fast, efficient, and professional monitoring, even under the worst conditions. Operating multiple centers in geographically diverse locations, not only gives our customers backup in the event of unlikely equipment failures, it also decreases the probability that local conditions (such as blizzards, hurricanes, floods, etc.) could affect more than one of our central stations at a time.
Stay connected - anytime, anywhere! Control your security system, keep an eye on your home, your family and more with our Interactive Services. And, for a limited time, you can get a wireless remote for free! Whether you're at home, across the street, or across the world, you can control your security system with an online virtual keypad, receive important alerts via e-mail and text messages and view activity in and around your home with live, look-in video. Isn't it time you got connected? Take advantage of this special offer today!
See What You Care About Instantly!
- Watch Live Streaming Video - Watch live feeds from your property right on your phone, tablet or computer. See what's happening at home, from anywhere, at any time. You will get HD quality and great low light performance with crystal clear video. You can simultaneously view multiple locations on the same screen. Remotely move the Pan/Tilt camera to see different views of a location.
- Receive Video Alerts - Get video clips sent directly to you when the front door opens, the alarm goes off or there is motion in the basement or anywhere else.
- Never Miss a Thing - Smart Clip Capture motion or event-triggered video clips, make it easy to find exactly what you want to watch later. With a searchable library, you'll be able to go back and see exactly what occurred and when.
- Get Continuous Recording - Capture 24/7 high definition recording through the Stream Video Recorder (SVR). The SVR provides secure, remote video streaming accessible from anywhere right to your computer or mobile app.
- Use Your Location - Automate your home settings based on your location. The Geo-Services feature pauses video recording schedules automatically when you're in your home.
Who's at My Front Door? You'll never have to ask again with the quickest and most secure option for instant awareness - the Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera. Simply check your smart phone to see who's there even when you're not.
With the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera you can also:
- Receive a notification when the doorbell is pressed.
- Speak with your visitors through the built-in speaker.
- Unlock your door right from the app.
- Record video clips when the doorbell is pressed.
- Have lights turn on automatically when the doorbell is pressed.
- The Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera includes a motion sensor and speaker, allowing you to answer the door, see who's there, speak with them and record a video - all from your mobile app.
Never Be Locked Out Again! Seamlessly integrate door locks with your security system to get real-time visibility and control!
- Lock the door automatically when the system is armed.
- Get a text alert when the door is unlocked.
- Assign unique user codes for temporary access.
Garage door openers
Control access to your home, no matter where you are! Alarm.com is the only interactive security platform to offer fully integrated functionality with all popular commercially sold garage door openers. Using LiftMaster's patented MyQ suite of solutions, you can easily upgrade your garage door opener so that it is completely connected with your entire Alarm.com system. Manage and control your garage door using your mobile app no matter where you are.
With our Garage Door Opener you can:
- Check to see if your garage door is closed no matter where you are
- Remotely open and close your garage door
- Automatically close your garage door when system is armed
- Receive alerts if your garage door is left open
- Get a reminder to close your garage door if you left home and forgot
Energy management - Thermostats
By integrating energy management and home automation with the security platform, data becomes a valuable asset allowing for informed decisions to better manage your home. Leveragng the door, window and motion sensors helps optimize and automate energy usage better than any stand alone device.
- Mobile App - Connect and control your thermostats from anywhere. With instant alerts for extreme temperature changes or for unexpected manual adjustments, you will always know what’s happening, and be in control of your home environment.
- Geo-Services - Never forget to change your schedule again. This thermostat can use your location to automatically adjust your thermostat to save energy when you’re gone and re-set for comfort when you are on your way home.
- Activity Patterns - The connection to your security system makes your thermostat exponentially smarter. Using information from all of your sensors—door and windows opening, motion, arming and disarming—the system learns your patterns and makes a personal recommendation for optimal energy performance. More information means better performance.
- Extreme Temps - Save money automatically on extremely hot or cold days. Have your thermostat automatically adjust a few degrees up on hot days and down on cold days. You won’t feel the difference but your wallet will.
- Custom Automation - Set your own custom triggers to have your environment adjust for you. For example, have your thermostat automatically switch to an energy-saving set point when you leave or arm the security system to Away.
- Smart Schedules - Create personalized schedules to automate thermostat based on time and day of week, keeping your house comfortable.
More than an emergency button! Our wellness solution is a complete 24/7 safety net which offers a secure and cost effective option for independent living with safety, security, and comfort.
- Activity Patterns - Understand your family member's activity pattern and get an alert if something is out of the ordinary
- Awareness - Make sure your loved one is getting up and about
- Alerts - Be alerted if your loved one is wandering or leavng the house at odd hours
- Security & Automation - Simplify daily routines with automated temperature, light and security settings
- Fall Detection - Receive alerts when no activity is detected or the bed is unoccupied for a long time
- Stay Safe - Get additional peace of mind with 24/7 emergency response for intrusion, fire and medical emergencies and have persistent awareness of what's going on at home
Independence and Peace of Mind
- Know if your loved one got out of bed this morning
- See if your loved one left the house for their morning walk
- Receive a notification when your loved one misses their medication
- Get an alert should a fire or carbon monoxide be detected
- In case of an emergency, automatically unlock doors with a push of a pendant
- Know if the oven or stove has been left on
CSI PC Repair brings reliable PC repair to your home. We offer a variety of services for your computing needs, including setting up home networks. Have a computer that is running slow? A tune up will speed it back up. Need malware or a virus removed? Using state of the art software, we will clean the computer up and have you back to being safe and secure. Have an old computer that you want the pictures or documents from, but are unable to turn it on? We can back up your data onto an external hard drive and have your pictures back to you in no time. For more information click here.